Biscotto Stones International AS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS SITE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Use. This site (the "Site") is owned and operated by Biscotto Stones International AS (“Biscotto Stones International AS”). Biscotto Stones International AS reserves the right to alter the use of this Site, or to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Users who violate these terms and conditions may be suspended from using this Site, or may be permanently banned from further use.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any other time.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier who will be delivering your order. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Biscotto Stones International AS will help you with your case if needed with reasonable time and effort. All shipments using DHL Express are insured, and will be handled by Biscotto Stones International AS. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org including Order confirmation, Picture of stone, and this has to be done within 48 hours after signing for delivery.
- Accuracy of Information. Biscotto Stones International AS attempts to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site. For example, products included on the Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Site.
- Use of this Site. The Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are either the property of, or used with permission, by Biscotto Stones International AS and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose.
- Copyrights and Trademarks: The material included herein, including site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted © by Biscotto Stones International AS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks and all page headers, custom graphics, and custom icons are service marks and trademarks of Biscotto Stones International AS and or its affiliates. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. The Site and all materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, posts, audio clips and video clips (the "Materials'') are the property of Biscotto Stones International AS and its affiliates and/or its licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyrights that are owned or licensed by Biscotto Stones International AS or its affiliates and by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site (or any other website owned or operated by Biscotto Stones International AS or its subsidiaries or affiliates) without Biscotto Stones International's prior written permission. However, you may print, in hard copy, portions of the Site with the intent of placing an order with Biscotto Stones International AS. Printing Materials for any other reason, or transferring Materials for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution, or republication of Materials without Biscotto Stones International's prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Linking to this Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Site to any page on this Site without Biscotto Stones International's prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Site or any material displayed on this Site in frames or through similar means on another Site without Biscotto Stones International’s prior written permission is prohibited.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Site may contain links to Sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by, Biscotto Stones International AS, or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Neither Biscotto Stones International AS, nor any of their affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Site. Neither Biscotto Stones International AS nor any of their affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Sites. If you decide to access any other Site linked to or from this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material. In addition to any remedies that Biscotto Stones International's may have at law or in equity, if Biscotto Stones International's reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Biscotto Stones International AS may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Site of the related materials. Biscotto Stones International AS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing Biscotto Stones International AS or its affiliates to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Notice and Take Down Procedures: If you believe any Materials on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact Biscotto Stones International and provide the following information:
- A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the copyright holder or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Biscotto Stones International's can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
- Biscotto Stones International's agent for notice of copyright issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
Biscotto Stones International AS
NO 4887 Grimstad,
Attn: Legal Department
DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS. VISIBLE NORSE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES ARE THE RESULT OF
BISCOTTO STONES INTERNATIONAL’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL INJURY, OR WILLFUL VIOLATION OF LAW.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. NEITHER BISCOTTO STONES INTERNATIONAL AS , NOR ANY AFFILIATE, ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY, CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, FROM THIS SITE.
THIS SITE MAY ALSO CONTAIN FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. NONE OF THE BISCOTTO STONES INTERNATIONAL AS PARTIES REPRESENTS OR ENDORSES THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES ARE: (I) FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR (II) TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS SITE. HOWEVER, THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES ARE THE RESULT OF VISIBLE NORSE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL INJURY, OR WILLFUL VIOLATION OF LAW.
- Indemnity. By using the Site, you agree to indemnify the Biscotto Stones International AS. Parties for any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and causes of action (including expenses and attorneys' fees) incurred by them arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights). You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. Biscotto Stones International AS reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Revisions to These Terms and Conditions. Biscotto Stones International AS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
- Choice of Law: Jurisdiction; Limitation on Actions; These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Biscotto Stones International AS to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Site is administered by Biscotto Stones International AS from its offices in Norway. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. The parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes amicably. The buyer may contact the Consumer Council of Norway for assistance in cases of dispute with the seller. If an amicable resolution is not attained after mediation by the Consumer Council, the parties may request in writing that the Consumer Council present the dispute to the Consumer Disputes Commission. Decisions made by the Consumer Disputes Commission are legally valid for four weeks after pronouncement. Before the decision becomes legally valid, the parties may, by sending a writ of summons to the Consumer Disputes Commission, bring the decision before the District Court. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any claim or cause of action you have with respect to use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim arises. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in force.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our Customer Service Department at +47 48 11 74 79.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California law, you have the right to request and receive information from retailers concerning any third parties who have received personal information about you from such retailers for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Any such requests for information from Us can be made by contacting Our Customer Service Department by email to email@example.com og calling +47 48 11 74 79.